October 7, 2009

Breaking Benjamin Releases Dear Agony: Some Amazing Music


Breaking Benjamin has recently (within a few days ago) released their 4th album "Dear Agony". It's a pretty solid album. The melodies are absoloutely intoxicating and strike deep within for those that really love their music. Their lyrics have gone on a softer note, focusing more in this album on personal "internal torment" rather than phobias. I thought the CAT scan of the brain on the cover was both amusing and awesome.


I will admit, I got the files off of youtube to listen to their music, but I am going to go buy their CD, it is well worth the money. I also went out to get Third Eye Blind's "Ursa Major". When the TBD is up, I will be getting their Ursa Minor CD, and Creed is releasing their new album "Full Circle" around the end of October. WOW. 3-4 new albums this fall; talk about awesome.


Agony- an intense pain of mind and/or body; a violent struggle or contest; a sudden outburst.

No comments: