January 6, 2009

About My Visitors- Tell me About your Country

I see that I have visitors from 114 different countries- that is 47.5% of the world. I will share with you what I know about a respective country, but I want to know more from your end!


United States- self explanatory.

United Kingdom- London is crazy, Hackney is death, fish and chips have made their way to America, cheese rolling and shin kicking are... interesting.... and you guys messed up the english system of measurement with "foot pound force" "ftlbf" and other really ridiculous stuff. Favorite car from UK- Aston (spelling?) Martins.

France-
the craziest pilots (awesome crazy) in the world. Beautiful women, great food, high speed trains.

Germany-
high speed trains, open fields of flowers, Rammstein (hehe), AWESOME chocolate and other food.

Espana (Spain)-
great food, good shopping, beautiful cities, and beautiful women. Puedo hablar poco espanol.

Mexico- Bad drinking water, fantastic culture, great food.

Brazil- fantastic beaches, jungles, and beautiful women.

Croatia- beach paradise.

Canada- Hockey. I am half french canadian- help me with my heritage!!

Russia- Great music and beautiful cities (Moscow).

Israel- beautiful scenery, beautiful cities. A bit dangerous to travel to at the moment?

Japan- self explanatory.

China- amazing cities.

India- some amazing sites.

Turkey- I want to see Constantinople. I know of some Eastern Orthodox Churches over there that are fantastic.

Iran/Syria- Beautiful palaces I would like to see, when the area becomes safe.

Egypt- self explanatory.





please, tell me more about your country- one of my final missions in life (besides sky diving) is to travel.

No comments: