July 19, 2008

Tallgeese III Revisit




I am heading off tomorrow, but figured I would post something that I havn't posted about in a while. GUNPLA! I have decided to revisit the Tallgeese III model I acquired last summer around this time, and I am going to finish it up. The head needs a little bit of touch ups, the entire model needs a flat coate, then I will weather the body. I then need to repaint the beam cannon (after seam work) and paint the shield its appropriate colors, as well as paint the heat rods.



I had a brilliant idea with my Walker Bulldog tank- to be able to secure the tank to a base, yet have it removeable at the same time to fiddle with it and turn the lights on, I am going to secure the tracks with velcro dots. I used velcro dots on the Tallgeese here to make sure he stays on his base- and if he begins to lean then I will secure his joints by gluing them. This should be a neat project when it is done! Then I need to fix my Legend Gundam, a whole other story. Maybe I am getting back into Gunpla again?

No comments: