May 5, 2008

About them Finals

Well, if you are reading this I am probably beginning my Physics final. This week is all about final exams for Penn Staters, and we have been working hard this semester and studying our brains out in order to savor and earn every last point that we can. In all honesty I do not see a point to final exams, but I do understand that tradition and a desire to test if we paid attention all semester is necessary. I can't say much about final exams because practically everyone reading this blog has had one, will have one, or is having one within a couple of days to a couple of hours =p. I won't be able to post for a bit. Maybe if I head down to Grings Mill and sail the USS Missouri; other than that I will need until Thursday. It's time to buckle down for finals!

No comments: