April 1, 2008

More Solidworks Fun



I have been having fun in my Solidworks course lately- learning new techniques in order to make some crazy parts! We are now getting into more advanced techniques for solid part modeling and here is some of the work I have been doing. My picture galleries are down so I will need to load images through blogger. Now that I learned about the trim command, I may just put my dragster into Solidworks. It will be tough but I think I can do it (multiple blocks then trimmed). If I can do it, then it's going to be really neat putting my dragsters into Solidworks. Dimensions, dimensions dimensions... I think it is about time I use my knowledge I have learned here at Penn State to design Omega Supremus (Firevird V) using Solidworks only with rough manual drafting.


No comments: