November 10, 2007

Animal Crossing to be Released for the Nintendo Wii








Sources now claim that Animal Crossing, a widely popular game with the Nintendo Gamecube will make its debut on the Nintendo Wii. I am an animal crossing fan and I cannot wait for further information from Nintendo regarding the release. Japanese sources indicate it may go the way of the MMORPG (Massivly Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game) but that is purely speculation at this point.

Animal Crossing in my mind needs to offer something new with a different approach to the game. The last Animal Crossing game was great, but the new Animal Crossing needs to be just more than bug fixes and improvements. I have no problems with Nintendo putting Animal Crossing online; however options must exist to play the game on a single player mode because I do not have access to the internet (through my Wii) up at Penn State. I can still enjoy a weekend of the Wii at home but I hope Penn State decides to add wireless to the dorms. Even better, they can offer a gamer's package so we can register and get our systems online.

I will definetely post more when I get it. Take note Nintendo: I may not buy the game if there is a monthly fee. If there is, itd better be worth it.

No comments: