October 29, 2007

Grings Mill Nature Hike






I decided yesterday to get some exercise so I walked around campus. Since it was such a nice day I brought my camera along too. Man did I get some great photos. I walked over to Grings Mill Recreational Park, a park in Berks County, PA right across from the Penn State Berks Campus. Since it was cold I figured snakes would be no problem, so I set out on a two hour hike around the campus and nearby park. Gotta love nature trails, this day was so beautiful that I took a ton of photos, some of them "wow" kinds of photos. It was great exercise and I talked with a gentlemen fishing out of the river. Eventually once my 1/350 Yamato is hooked up, I want to try and give it a go in the nearby stream and irritate the geese (hehe). Whenever I need a moment to think, that is where I will go: the main bridge in the park hangs over a small waterfall. And I was the one here, thinking that Berks County had nothing to offer. The gallery can be found here.

No comments: