September 3, 2006

More CO2 Racecar Shennanigans!

I am once again making another C02 racecar for Engineering II. This time the car is made out of balsa wood, so weight really will not matter. The rules remain the same, except the difficulty level is notched up a bit. You see, we have to make the car correctly so that we minimize the chance of the car breaking. If the car goes TOO FAST for its own good, the axel will split the very sensitive balsa wood and we will have a no-go. Design, Enginuity and Skill. What will I cook up next? once I get my scanner working I will load up my design plans.

To learn more about the actual national competition, head on over to
http://www.science-of-speed.com/ and remember, I am not entering this into the competition persay, rather I am trying to beat my teacher, who happens to have been doing this for a while!

No comments: