October 29, 2013

Sonata Arctica: Winterheart's Guild



Sonata Arctica. I happened upon the group on Youtube and said "who are these guys and where the f*** are they from". Turns out that they are a power metal group from Finland. This album was amazing. Two or three of the songs tugged at my heart especially deep- and I'm not one to really discuss my emotions or feelings publicly. Victoria's Secret, The Ruins of My Life and especially Draw Me are some of the best songs I have ever heard in my life.

Not one song on the album scored below a "I really liked it". While some of it breeches the cusp of "amazing", the album is nothing short of. I 'outstandingly' recommend this album. This is a must buy.

5.0/5.0 (100%) This is one of the few albums that will score a perfect 100%. (LOL)

No comments: