September 5, 2009

Kind of Bored with WowTCG.com

WOWTCG.com was a place I always went to to study decks, ask questions on rulings, or look for general posts.


So why am I bored with it? I am not a competitive player. Almost every single post has been in regards to some kind of tournament, whether it be a regional, national, or worldwide tournament. Looking at these competitive decks is great, but when it comes around the corner, I really don't care about the competitive scene.


In any spare time I get, I like building WOW decks. I still havn't been paid for the past two weeks of work, so I need to wait before updating a deck or two. I am kind of disappointed that there are no real posts on anything other than tournaments. Even the official blog posts on the website are about tournaments. Maybe this is the season for tournaments. I like holding tournaments here at campus too, but it just isn't my thing to be a "competitive" player; I like having fun with people in my spare time.


Naxxramas will be released in early November 2009. I am looking forward to learning that deck, and I am looking forward to the next block of cards (Block 4, Scourge War). The WOW TCG is still a lot of fun, there are so many deck possibilities, but alas, with college expenses and a huge taxing on my time, I don't have the funds or the time to pursue deck building the way I want to.

No comments: