February 3, 2008

L Is Inspector Gadget


note- they removed the video! I think I saved this on my computer- I will re-upload it to Youtube. ~posted by Rob on 4/09/08 at 10:52am



I thought this would be an amusing post. One of my favorite anime titles of the past year is one called "Death Note", where a guy named Yagami Light one day picks up a notebook that allows him to write the names of anyone he wishes in the book and how they will die. When done correctly, they will die that way, according to the Shinigami (death god). Known as "Kira", he wants to set out and create a new world order free from criminals and offenders. L, the world's most famous detective has solved many of the most controversial cases of the time, and agrees to investigate the Kira case.

Without giving away too much, L is one of my favorite characters. He is odd, but intelligent and very logical about things. He has much more of a sweet tooth than I do though. Since L is the world's top detective I figured this parody clip would be funny for those who have already or are currently following the series.



No comments: