June 9, 2007

Ending June Hiatus, Beginning Another!

Graduation is done, yes!

The year is finally done and my mind is on Penn State. I got some time off of work to spend my "Grad" vacation with one of my best friends. Some of our neighbors stopped buy, along with out of state family to attend the backyard BBQ and good fun. I have a video that I will post in a little bit of the graduation. I'm proud to say that I earned my diploma the hard way, because I can.

Got to go to Dorney Park with my best friend and we took a good 3 hour road trip and went for quite a few rounds of world class laser tag (WORKOUT). I had a lot of fun and in the next week or so I will be hitting Ocean City MD (If dad brings the laptop, I can post like normal). Hope to have some fun and good pictures to share. Great times, but Penn State is closer than I think.

No comments: