December 10, 2006

Rehacking into my ImageDump file found that...

I found a few lost image files!



Some of my older models I constructed when I knew Jack about Modeling. I smashed both of them into a few hundred pieces to use in future diaramas (which I want to do SOON.)


There was an online MMORPG I played Called "Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided". I chose to leave it initially out of my blog mainly due to the 4,000 screenshots and over 1,000 days of storyline to share from 3-4 years of online gaming there. This is an X-mas shot of one of the Christmas Trees I did for our City Hall. Trees wern't preformed; and you had to combine other simple items to make it.

Again: SWG. This was one of the worst bugs to ever hit the game globally: about 80% of the fanbase had this problem as you see above. It was eventually fixed. Bug came out right after Combat Upgrade release.


Ill be posting more about this. Fighters Anthology is the Mother of All Flight Sims developed jointly by Electronic Arts (now called EA) and Jane's Simulations (no longer exists). It features over 100+ aircraft and other stuff, and you can customize what happens in the game world. This is a rare screenshot of a bug in-game with colors being "off".

WAYYY back in the day I was the captain of numerous Water Warfare batallions. Water Warfare is the art of mock combat with basically... water weapons. Super Soakers, Sling Shots, (today's standards pneumatic water balloon launchers) water bombs, whatever could deliver water. The picture above was in the early 2003 season of our unfinished basement that was a HeadQuarters. Not seen behind that was a workstation that had everything we needed to repair our guns. We eventually added many more guns to the armory and had a semi-sucessful season.

I'll do a bit more digging on the family PC as well to see if I come up with anything.






No comments: