December 2, 2006

Off to College!


I got the mail this afternoon that I was accepted to Penn State University. YES!

All of my hard work, integrity and honor has earned me something in the end. I have held through on my grades and sought to improve them. All of that time I took out of my life to make sure I understood something has paid off. I was also accepted right into the Engineering program for my last few years, so I won't have to do anything special except maintan a 2.0 GPA to stay in that spot, pretty amazing.


If you are not from the USA, Penn State is a College well known for its Nittany Lions college football team (American Football). They are also known for producing brilliant business majors, meteorologists and Engineers. I will be going for the Engineer program. Of course, what is life without my PC? I will definatly be updating throughout the course of the 4 years and continue to chime in on stuff.


What I look forward to most is making friends. I have always been alone in high school and I want to change that by meeting nice people. It's hard for me to do that; but I am sure someone at the campus is more than willing to be a good friend. They have an anime club so I am psyched about that as well. More to come on a later date. Some claim the Nittany Lion shrine is the geographical center of Pennsylvania....


No comments: