December 4, 2006

Concept Drawing: Rage of Firebird and Omega Firebird


I was sitting in CADD class today bored (I finished ahead of schedule) so I decided to sketch up the drawings to Firebird IV. It will be a pronged design for the nose such as like Alpha Firebird, but have the sleek bullet train nose such as from Revenge of Firebird. Ill re-upload the pic as soon as I can to the schematic. I also have an idea for how I want Omega Firebird, my last car for a while.


Rage of Firebird
Length: N/A
Wood Type: Balsa Wood(Soft, Porous, Expensive!)
Weight (Body): N/A
Weight (Car): N/A
Wheel Type: N/A
Wheel Design: 4-Wheeled Car
Wheel Placement: Shell Wheels, Revealed
Body Interior: Hollow at Axel
Body Width: 42mm (estimated)
Nose Design: "Pronged" Freight Train design
Recorded Time: N/A
Actual Speed: N/A
Launch 1: N/A
Launch 2: N/A
Body Color: Platinum
Wheel Color: not painted
Axel Color: Alluminum
Pin Stripe Color: Navy Blue (body pinstripes)









No comments: