August 25, 2006

In the Batter's Box: 1/100 HG Legend Gundam



I popped into a local Hobby Store and saw a selection of their Gundams. I picked up this one and some corresponding paint, and off I went. I brought it home, and it looks like this one will not be a difficult build, but it will take time. The armor came in a little lighter than the default "grey" of most generic models, I was not happy with it so I am going to paint it white. The white has not settled within 1 or 2 coats so I will be applying more. As I have been doing so, the texture is much much better and I like the parts white. Expect more updates as time moves on. I have gotten hooked "again" to Gundam Models. I am not a fan of the Gundam Seed series (Seeing the original Japanese warrants a mention though. I think the dub is terrible, maybe the original isn't, since its not orchestrated by Bandai [I don't think. Correct me if wrong.])

No comments: