July 31, 2008

Tallgeese III Completion: Endless Waltz Soundtrack








Well I had a fun time restoring my Tallgeese III that I bought a year ago or so- it's great to finally have the project complete as I try to empty my stash. The shield colors are a bit off- but if necessary I can fix that in the future if it bothers me "that" much. The model look badass! For fun I am going to paint the Miliardo Peacecraft figure that came with the model and stick it in there with the tallgeese (the tallgeese will overshadow Zechs).


I installed a brass rod to help support tallgeese- he likes to lean backwards and a simple rod fixed that problem. Looks great too. I affixed the feet to the base with velcro incase I ever want to fiddle with Tallgeese. Fun project! I will take pictures and get them uploaded as soon as I can. Meanwhile, enjoy this- I uploaded it after finding the original files on my computer. I also condensed the tags so things are easier to find.

No comments: