June 18, 2010

Quieter 360? COME ON GUYS, Why are Discs Still Being Scratched?

Microsoft touted a new 360 system during E3 a few days ago. I still have a question- if this new release is an improvement, why are discs still being scratched when the 360 is moved? I dare not move my PS3 while the disc is spinning, but I have done so before and not had scratches. Microsoft blames the end user. If the consumer demands a flaw is a flaw, and that it should be fixed, you find a way to fix it. I don't care if I have to pay an extra $10-$20 when purchasing a 360 console if I know that discs will not be scratched.

I got the news from Sankaku Complex- and they happily put video up of journalists at E3 playing with a 360, citing credible evidence despite website bias. Come on Microsoft! you need to fix problems of the past, or at least acknowledge the problem and say "we can't find a solution".

No comments: