August 20, 2008

DannyChoo.com



Since early 2006 I have been a reader of DannyChoo.com. I first read his Gundam Making Tutorial and I was impressed by his work. After that I clicked around the site and enjoyed it from there- lately there has been a massive explosion of news and articles there from both Danny and other members. Danny's site features articles about living in Japan, Japan itself, Anime, Festival coverage (comiket, wonfes, etc), Figures, Gundam, and of course Anime and everything in between.



The site is a massive collection, and the best description I can give it is that it is a portal for everything I enjoy about Japan. I have learned more about Japan through Danny's blog- if it is even a blog anymore (I think it has grown much bigger). He has recently done a redesign of the website and it is much easier for folks to access it. Check it out if you like anime, gundam, japan, etc, I think you will like it. Be careful though- if you are sensitive to certain things you might want to avoid those sections (echhi, anything partially or barely nude, idols, etc).
Keep up the great work Danny!



No comments: