August 7, 2007

In looking for DVDs: out with a Nintendo DS


Didn't expect this to happen ^^. I went into Best Buy this afternoon looking for Volume 2 of Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni (they havn't stocked it yet, I will check back in a week or order online) but ended up coming out with a Nintendo DS! I wanted something to do while on-campus, and this seemed like a nice companion to take along with me. The entire campus has wi-fi (except dorms) such as the cafe, so I will try and see if I can find anyone to play against!

Bought "New Super Mario Bros" to go along with it. When I bought it I didn't have the slightest clue what I had bought: one of the greatest Mario games to be released was sitting in my Best Buy bag. I took it home and the game is pretty solid! I zoomed through the levels at first, but then went back to "unlock" everything that I could. This game is going to keep me busy for a while until I can get my hands on The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass coming out October 7th, 2007 (I bought the DS early for this reason).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats. That Mario game is addictive.

Rob said...

Yeah it is very addictive! I am on level 5 right now and I can't get passed the first castle! Argh! the game keeps you playing alright!