January 9, 2013

Airbrush Getting Sent In For Refurbish


I finally started painting Epyon's inner frame this morning... and well... I finished maybe a third of the parts before I had airbrush problems. It's not that the Badger 200NH is a bad brush- it is a great brush- by design, these things happen with airbrushes. It cannot be helped. It's like trying to make a gasoline car never run out of gas by installing an infinite tank- it's just impossible. It's the nature of paint.

I've had my share of brush woes, and it's time to send it in to Badger to have it refurbished. I really don't want to deal with it anymore- and it is long, LONG overdue for a repair. I told them, as is their policy, that if they fix this for cheap or no cost, they have my loyalty for life.

Why would I go anywhere else when I know the company I buy from will take care of me and stand behind their product? If every company was like this, life would be like a utopia.

Paint leaking, o-rings may be warn, teflon loose, nozzle derped, I don't know. It's time I have a technician disassemble it and get it working again. I will love them to death if they do fix it <3 br="br">

No comments: