January 13, 2007

Old-School Gaming: Sonic the Hedgehog 2

At long last, one of the greatest games in my lifetime that brings back so many memories, and so many hours of joy and gameplay. Sonic The Hedgehog 2 picked up where 1 left off, with a few 8-10 brand new levels. Sonic the Hedgehog 2 came out in the year 1992 produced by Sega and the Sonic Team. I can't really say much in terms of gameplay, because you are going through the levels collecting things and breaking open the TV things, and its FUN. I have gotten as far as the "Metropolis" stage and as far as the Fortress with my 2nd best friend from a LONG time ago. Here are some screenies if you have never seen the game before. It is available for download from ROM, however that is illegal and I cannot tell you where to get it, because I have no idea. Do some searching around, or support Nintendo and buy the game (I think for 800 points) off the Wii Shopping Channel.





No comments: