September 24, 2006

Models That Never Made It

Im sitting here at my desk now, with my Engineering Class delayed due to classroom construction, as to what my next model will be after the finishing touches to the 1/100 HG Legend Gundam.

Which brings me to note, that I have a few models laying around, some I have not completed, some I havn't even started on (USS Constitution) and some I don't really want to work on or screwed up due to s0me other circumstance. I have no idea as to which one I want to finish up first.

My mind is telling me since I have further paint knowledge, and further sanding and finishing knowledge, to go ahead and complete my F-14 D Tomcat Model. When I left it off last, I messed up on the paint and did some irregular sanding (due to the complexity of the kit it isn't the best airplane model kit I have seen). Now that I have further sanding knowledge, and a new masking tape to try, I will go ahead and give this one a shot and finish her up. Im not too excited about it, however I will give it a try since I *am* bored out of my mind.

No comments: