October 18, 2013

Retro Collecting Growing- But I Have a Huge Backlog

Hunting games down is fun- especially when you go flea market or thrift shop hunting. I've been told my collection is rather small. It is- at around 300 games. However- like model building there has to be a limit to how many pieces I buy. While I do scoop up cheap games now and then- I MUST watch my intake. Model builders get trapped all the time- they buy so many kits that they will never finish them all. Here is my backlog of games introduced to our combined collection from my roommate- and a few I picked up that I have yet to play.


I've got a while to go- then I can procure more games. Meanwhile I can spend money on other things- like models and furniture- and even then, I have a couple of kits in progress too. The only one I will nab now is the Wing Zero Proto.


A Boy and His Blob
Ape Escape
Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance
Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance 2
Battletanx: Global Assault
Champions: Return to Arms
Contra Shattered Soldier
Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back
Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex
Crash Bandicoot: Warped
Destroy All Humans 2
Devil May Cry 2
Gauntlet: Dark Legacy
God of War
Jak II
Lego Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy
Lord of the Rings: The Third Age
Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers
Overlord: Dark Legend
Ratchet and Clank
Serious Sam: Next Encounter
Sin & Punishment: Star Successor
Sly 2: Band of Thieves
Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Starfox Adventures
Super Mario Galaxy
Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner

No comments: