January 18, 2013

1/100 MG Epyon Progress






The airbrush came back from the factory and I couldn't be happier. I'm behind Badger Airbrush Co. for life.

I went ahead and sprayed primer on some of the inner frame, then painted it with another coat. I stopped midway to take a break and to give the compressor time to cool off. I plan on finishing what I left with, then giving the assembled inner frame a final tidying up before we detail some of it. I am heading back down after watching a video of vegeta8259 working on his MG Hi Nu. Watching his work on camera puts me in the mood for some model building.

I am very happy to have the brush back a week later. I have much more experience airbrushing now, and I'll do a much better job keeping it clean. When I get the money, I am looking at upgrading to the dual action Patriot 105.

No comments: