December 20, 2012

2012 In Gaming

2012 was an interesting year to get into gaming. With the purchase of Skyrim on Dec. 26, 2011, I had to install steam to play it. Well, I figured out what steam was. I had heard the name thrown around but I had no idea what it was. Well, I was missing out. 84% of time spent playing video games this year was on the PC, through Steam or Diablo III most likely.

Out of all the retro consoles, I played gameboy the most. I didn't play enough as a kid- so I am happy to catch up. Whenever I would play a game, I would record the time. Steam did a lot of the work for me, but since I cannot clear the total gameplay count, I will have to work out some formulas to keep track of time for steam games in 2013.

2012's most played game for me? The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.




No comments: