December 15, 2012

1/700 USS North Carolina Model Will Become Available for Donation


In light of the recent destruction that has rocked the nation, and especially a town in Connecticut, I have been pushed to begin creating. Mankind is very good at creating things. He is even better at destroying things. The worst kind of destruction, senseless destruction- is a sign that something is very wrong with the Zeitgeist.

It's time we begin making a difference and creating things. Charity, happiness, support, empathy, friendship-  all of these things need to come about through the community. What I want to do, and everything I do for the rest of my life- will never bring back lives lost to massacres, tragedies or suicides. They are dead. But if I can impact someone's life today by creating, it may prevent someone's destruction tomorrow.

The USS North Carolina project will be brought to the front of the line, knocking the Panzer 3 project back to on deck. The North Carolina will be finished, a transportation box built for it, and sold for charity. I have yet to determine good charities to donate to that do good. They must be secular and have a good reputation. I will not donate to religious movements, even if they do good work. I do not support the destruction that comes about from their organizations.

Most of these models put up for charity will be available at a loss to me, time wise and money wise. I won't charge out the walooza for these projects, but every cent paid for one of my kits will go to good use. When I get a job, the monetary loss shouldn't be a problem.

This kit will be built side by side with the GM Custom, and the upcoming Master Grades.

No comments: