November 6, 2010

Patch 1.5- Praise and Problems



So... Patch 1.5 is out for Borderlands and overall I am satisfied.

There have been a couple of issues, though. My pearlescent steel undertaker now requires a level of 69, but my buddy's pearlescent gun did not jump levels. In addition, a buddy's data became corrupt, and all of his hard work is now moot (this is why I back up my characters every few times I play folks. All you have to do is stick a flash drive in the USB port and copy data).

The patch rebalanced every enemy, making them scale with you. I am a level 68 soldier, and the claptrap enemies in the Hyperion Dump are around the same level, or higher. This means that players will experience a challenge to the endgame. If you have gotten through the 4th DLC, do you remember D-Fault? When the DLC came out, and I was level 61, killing him was a joke. Now that he scales with me, I had a tough time dealing with him and his little goons. I got him, though.

No comments: