June 20, 2007

OC Vacation 2007: Day 5

Did a bit of relaxing today and went over to my best friends house again. His brother was in and we all decided totrade WOW cards, and basically made the other person more equally Uber. Which reminds me, I need to make a poston the WOW TCG. I am running a Horde Paladin deck. In basic terms, paladins are the warriors of the light, my friend is running a hunter deck and his brother is running a warlock deck, basically warriors of the dark (anti paladin).


I got a few cards from their raid deck collection, in exchange for some of the cards they needed from my collection (I went and purchased a booster box). We had a couple of games and ended up playing Guilty Gear X on his Xbox and had some fun. I have played these types of street fighter/scrolling games before, and I caught on very early to how the game worked. I thought it was a lot of fun and very anime-esque. I went back to my hotel luckily in time to do a little kite flying, and I'll be coming back tomorrow with my best friend to hit all of the events going on for seniors in Ocean City.

No comments: