March 2, 2007

A Penn Stater is Emerging

After being to the science olympiad today, it has completely revamped my way of thinking about school spirit. We all work together as a team, and not that I am keen with fitting in with everyone; because only a fool can please everyone. I felt a sense of pride and a sense of honor competing in the events today, and like I said I love to keep failure projects (the scrambler wasnt ENTIERLY a failure; it did move).


That school spirit is growing, and even though I am alone most of the time through school I feel a sense of pride and honor that I represent a body as a whole. I am the kind of guy that is holed up in one place, but wishes not to be. I have every inclination to GET INVOLVED when I get over to the campus at Penn State. I am going to jump right in, the key I have found with meeting new people is to jump into things, and others will soon follow. If College is nothing like High School (which I heard), it looks like my life may be turning around for the better (what an awesome blessing).

Since I am going to be attending Penn State, I make sure to represent myself (in all other matters other than personal) as a mature, respectful, bright and listening individual (which I am of course =)) to let my places of education earn a reputation for being formidable. School is very rough right now with Calculus and Physics, but I am going to have to ultimatly push through this barrage of bullets coming at me and get through passing. The difference between school and college is, a professor is more educated and stays far longer than a teacher.

No comments: