September 27, 2006

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni: Season Compilation

This post is an entire compilation of the fansubbed Higurashi no Naku Koro ni anime. I have embedded the YouTube files, where you can find a lot of other anime titles as well. I will check often to make sure that these embedded links are still alive, and if they go down please report them to me at jadefalcon0@hotmail.com and I will get right on redirecting the HTML. I have split the story arcs and the episodes into seperate sections. It is recommended that you do not skip sections. Creators! If you have licensed this anime and I have not removed it from the website (and Youtube still hosts) contact me immediatly at the above email address and the archive of episodes will be removed upon request. Enjoy!

____________________________________________
Anime: Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni
Opening Song: Higurashi no Naku koro Ni: by Eiko Simimiya
TV Rating: Pending (TV-MA)
Episodes: 26
Compilation contains: 26 episodes
Details: Fansubs (English) in original Japanese language. Enjoy!
____________________________________________


Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni has been removed from YouTube. I can only assume it got too violent, or it has been liscensed. Sorry Folks.

No comments: