The kit will be done by Friday, March 29, 2013.
Today I've been working on the buster rifles. Filled all the seam lines and sanded everything down. It was a pain. Repaired the barrels with new 5/32" stock. Sanded the barrels down to be the same length. I was able to shade both rifles, but primered only one. When I went to primer rifle #2 the brush jammed. I cleaned it out and I'm taking a break. I'll get back to it later tonight.
The rifles still need the primer step complete, then paint, then detailing, then top coat. I checked the previous batch of white. 2 parts failed inspection. One because I must have missed it (lol) and the second one had spots on the paint job. I will sand it smooth and go over it again to make it match. I have been referencing every piece of white to one of the main wings so that the color hues are in rough agreement. Pics later today.