September 8, 2011

1/100 Tallgeese III

Uh. Yeah. I am not done with this kit.

In anticipation for my next Master Grade, I have decided to go back and work with Tallgeese. Originally I was going to convert it to it's first incarnation, but due to a lack of instructions and a lack of patience to figure it out, we will keep the model in its third incarnation.

You may not be able to notice from pictures, but the blue colors are off. There are seam lines. He is excessively weathered. Even for a high grade, this kit needs that attention that I am now able to give it. Here is a shopping list:

a) clean pastels
b) fill seams
c) sand seam areas
d) primer paint
e) main painting
f) shield and cannon separate painting
g) top coat

I was bad with my previous two master grades- they both need a top coat. A top coat they will get.

No comments: