May 21, 2011

1/100 [MG] RX-78


Oh come on reader, you KNEW it was inevitable I was going to do this again. Honestly, I agree with you- I didn't think I would either. I went to hobbytown today to pick up some paint for another project, and I stumbled upon the wall that was the sci-fi kits. I found a 1/100 Master Grade Gundam, WITH A GATLING GUN. Sold. I got some other stuff, and ended up getting $10 off of my purchase- slap $10 off the price of the kit and I got a Master Grade Gundam for $34. NICE.

I don't know much about RX-78, and I do not care. I do care about that awesome gatling gun, though, and the fact that it is a Gundam. It will be going to the left of my TV (awfully close to the door... >.> ... hmmm. Know what? Ignis needs a Gundam partner next to her- I'll move the DBZ stuff over to the side. ANYWAYS...

I am freakin' excited to be building a Gundam kit again. I was also promised that they could get more kits for me through their distributor. KICK... ASS. But first, the Seahawk gets built. Understand reader, that my excitement is hard to contain- I want to jump up and down incessantly at the fact that I am building some Gundams again.

No comments: