March 19, 2007

Rurouni Kenshin Collection Complete


Here it is! I was in Walden Books the other weekend and I spotted Tonkuban # 18. I picked it up, and happily added it as the last one to my collection. Rurouni Kenshin is best experienced through the manga, it is a great series and I frequently find myself rereading all of them. RuroKen is big now, but in a few years should be a classic hit. As manga are produced and get older, it is harder to secure every single one in a series (thus, I completed the collection!). Viz Graphic Novels sell for $7.95 plus tax in the USA. If you like Rurouni Kenshin, and have money to spend on the manga collection, try and pick them all up! They are great books!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kenshin is great.
Your hobby is the best.
Your sword is really cool.
I am a Japanese of a fan of Kenshin.
It is Saito that I like in the best.

airinchan said...

i stumbled upon in ur blog while looking for more kenshin images :) i like your collection :) somehow I wanted to do the same thing if the money is not a factor :(

great Kenshin collection ^_^

Anonymous said...

That is definitely a nice looking sword set. Yeah, Rurouni Kenshin is an incredibly awesome series; I'm currently collecting the VizBig editions now being released. I find it's a little bit cheaper than going for each individual volume, though I may do that also one day. VizBig editions go for $17.99 as opposed to the same three smaller, individual volumes for $23.85.